This high-level conference provided a comprehensive overview of how the UAE
as a destination and its essential stakeholders, are going about the current COVID-19 situation and the recovery of the Business Events sector in the destination.
- Get real-time updates of the current situation
- Measures put in place by the individual Emirates
- Short & mid-term strategies and expectations until Dec 2020 and beyond
- Industry incentives and stimulus packages
- Measures put in place to ensure the highest level of health & safety standards
- A potential/ realistic outlook and expected stages of recovery
Learn how Government entities, hotel & hospitality operators, and industry associations are working together to implement world-class health & safety measures as well as develop strategies that will motivate corporations, meeting planners, incentive houses, and associations to bringing their upcoming business event back to the UAE after travel restrictions have been lifted.
Missed the conference?
Don’t worry! We’ve decided to send the recording for a limited time only
to verified MICE professionals, including an information pack covering all you need to know about your future bookings in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Ras-Al-Khaimah!